How to Make Holy Water: I swear I didn’t change a word!
They say if you look long enough you can find anything on the internet. I stumbled upon this foolproof method for making holy water in the privacy of your own home from wikihow. I swear I haven’t changed a word. I especially liked th part about using kosher salt and the necessity for Basic understanding energy. Now if I can find a decent method for manufacturing gold without the help of an alchemist I’m out of here.
- First you’ll need to collect salt and water.
- You need to create Holy Salt before you can create Holy Water so consecrate the salt first.
- THE BENEDICTION OF THE SALT:
- Speak over the salt:“The Blessing of the Father Almighty be upon this Creature of Salt, and let all malignity and hindrance be cast forth hence from, and let all good enter herein, for without Thee man cannot live, wherefore I bless thee and invoke thee, that thou mayest aid me.”
- –Key of Solomon the King Book II Chapter 5
- Then read aloud Psalm 103
- Now for the water, you can get the water from a stream, river, or lake and run it through a filter a couple of times or you could buy a jug of distilled water. Just make sure it is clean and I would try and stay away from tap water since it has chlorine and fluoride etc in it. Now take your holy salt and while sprinkling it into the water repeat the exorcism.
- THE EXORCISM OF THE WATER.
- “I exorcise thee, O Creature of Water, by Him Who hath created thee and gathered thee together into one place so that the dry land appeared, that thou uncover all the deceits of the Enemy, and that thou cast out from thee all the impurities and uncleannesses of the Spirits of the World of Phantasm, so they may harm me not, through the virtue of God Almighty Who liveth and reigneth unto the Ages of the Ages. Amen.”
- -Key of Solomon the King Book II Chapter 5
- For the sake of a comparison and for the few that would like something a bit more Christian then I will include the rites used by Catholic Priests for this procedure.
- Prayer #1:
- Our help is in the name of the Lord. Who made heaven and earth.
- Benediction over the salt:
- God’s creature, salt, I cast out the demon from you by the living + God, by the true + God, by the holy + God, by God who ordered you to be thrown into the water-spring by Eliseus to heal it of its barrenness. May you be a purified salt, a means of health for those who believe, a medicine for body and soul for all who make use of you. May all evil fancies of the foul fiend, his malice and cunning, be driven afar from the place where you are sprinkled. And let every unclean spirit be repulsed by Him who is coming to judge both the living and the dead and the world by fire. Amen
- Prayer #2
- Almighty everlasting God, we humbly appeal to your mercy and goodness to graciously bless + this creature, salt, which you have given for mankind’s use. May all who use it find in it a remedy for body and mind. And may everything that it touches or sprinkles be freed from uncleanness and any influence of the evil spirit; through Christ our Lord. Amen.
- Exorcism of the water:
- God’s creature, water, I cast out the demon from you in the name of God + the Father almighty, in the name of Jesus + Christ, His Son, our Lord, and in the power of the Holy + Spirit. May you be a purified water, empowered to drive afar all power of the enemy, in fact, to root out and banish the enemy himself, along with his fallen angels. We ask this through the power of our Lord Jesus Christ, who is coming to judge both the living and the dead and the world by fire.
- Prayer #3
- O God, who for man’s welfare established the most wonderful mysteries in the substance of water, hearken to our prayer, and pour forth your blessing + on this element now being prepared with various purifying rites. May this creature of yours, when used in your mysteries and endowed with your grace, serve to cast out demons and to banish disease. May everything that this water sprinkles in the homes and gatherings of the faithful be delivered from all that is unclean and hurtful; let no breath of contagion hover there, no taint of corruption; let all the wiles of the lurking enemy come to nothing. By the sprinkling of this water may everything opposed to the safety and peace of the occupants of these homes be banished, so that in calling on your holy name they may know the well-being they desire, and be protected from every peril; through Christ our Lord. Amen.
- While pouring the salt into the water say:
- May this salt and water be mixed together; in the name of the Father, and of the Son, + and of the Holy Spirit.
- Prayer #4
- God, source of irresistible might and king of an invincible realm, the ever-glorious conqueror; who restrain the force of the adversary, silencing the uproar of his rage, and valiantly subduing his wickedness; in awe and humility we beg you, Lord, to regard with favor this creature thing of salt and water, to let the light of your kindness shine upon it, and to hallow it with the dew of your mercy; so that wherever it is sprinkled and your holy name is invoked, every assault of the unclean spirit may be baffled, and all dread of the serpent’s venom be cast out. To us who entreat your mercy grant that the Holy Spirit may be with us wherever we may be; through Christ our Lord. Amen.
- That’s the procedure. If you did it right you now have fully consecrated Holy Water for personal use.
- Only fresh, natural water is to be used so you may collect spring water or rain water, etc.
- Kosher salt is typically preferred, or another natural salt(sea salt, rock salt)
- You must maintain intense focus during the procedure. This is why it helps to have already attained a somewhat higher spiritual level than average before attempting an operation like this.
Things You’ll Need
- Containers for salt and water
- Basic understanding energy
No comments yet.
No trackbacks yet.
about 2 years ago - No comments
about 3 years ago - 1 comment